Terms and Conditions
* The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by Subham Kumar Paul (“the coach”), any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Subham Kumar Paul for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as used here covers life coaching, personal coaching, personal development, spiritual coaching, relationship recovery, executive coaching and business coaching for clients. Where applicable, includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
* In the spirit of good practice, when you purchase coaching services from me, I ask you to confirm that you have read and agreed to each statement below and wish to proceed.
* All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by myself, Subham Kumar Paul, as well as information on this website (transcendsutras.com), are meant to help you work through relationship challenges– to understand the challenge better, to come to terms with it, and to overcome it to move forward into happiness, well-being and abundance. Coaching is not a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care.
* The term ‘coaching’ as used here covers the life and personal coaching, but it also extends to executive and business coaching for clients.
* Subham continually strives to ensure that the standard of service it provides to its clients remains excellent. The client will be asked to complete a feedback form at the end of the coaching process or series of coaching sessions.
* Coaching Disclaimer
* In committing to life coaching with me, you acknowledge the following: - You understand that the coaching services you will be receiving from your Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You also understand that your Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional. - For legal purposes, you understand that coaching is currently an unregulated industry and that your Coach is not “licensed “ by any UK body even though the sessions may take place in England or elsewhere in English. - You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well-being during your coaching sessions and subsequently, including your choices and decisions. - You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and you will not use it in place of any form of therapy. - You understand that all comments and ideas offered by your Coach are solely to aid you in achieving the defined goals you create with your Coach. You can give your informed consent and hereby give such consent to your coach to assist you in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed. - You understand that to the extent our work together involves personal development, career or business, your Coach is not promising outcomes including but not limited to trauma recovery, personal introspection, increased personal happiness, career progression, profitability and business success.
* Data Protection
* You understand that your Coach will protect your information as confidential unless you state otherwise in writing. Suppose you report child abuse, elder abuse, neglect, or threaten to harm yourself or someone else. In that case, you understand that necessary actions may be taken and your confidentiality agreement may be limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if your Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, he will do so to the extent the law requires.
* Data Security
* You understand that technology is not always secure, and you accept confidentiality risks in email, text, phone, WhatsApp, Skype and any other technology.
* You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge your Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or by your Coach as a result of the advice given by your Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
* You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to you to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
* Terms & Conditions
* The coaching schedule will be arranged between the Coach and the client and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. Subham will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by mutual agreement in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
* Where no specific number is agreed sessions will be provided on a session-by-session basis.
* In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Subham agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
* The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed the start date for the service. Clients who are unhappy with any of the terms and conditions can contact Subham to discuss any concerns and see if they can be resolved before the first coaching session. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
* Format of Sessions
* Sessions are via Skype, FaceTime audio, WhatsApp audio, or direct telephone. In all cases, the client is responsible for calling the coach. The coach is open to other formats by mutual agreement. Subham is responsible for ensuring he is available for consultation at agreed times.
* The client sets the length of each session on the appointment booking platform and pays accordingly at the time of booking. Sessions may be overrun by mutual agreement and paid for retrospectively, but only if the Coach has no commitments immediately following the session.
* Session Fees
* Subham’s current fees are stipulated on the website and made clear at the time of booking. He reserves the right to change these from time to time. Any payments for sessions paid in advance are honoured even if prices have risen between the booking point and the session’s time.
* Dates and Times of Sessions
* The date and time of the first and subsequent sessions will be registered on the online agenda maintained on the website. Subham agrees to maintain his availability to match that presented by the website and to honour the sessions booked through the online bookings platform.
* Sessions can only be rearranged in accordance with the section in these terms and conditions headed “Rearranging Sessions”.
* Payment Terms
* Fees can be paid online by debit or credit card or by PayPal, using the “Stripe” payments gateway linked to the bookings platform.
* Receipts and invoices are available, and where the client requests receipts, they will be sent by e-mail.
* Fees are payable before each coaching session unless otherwise agreed (Business Coaching may allow for payment on receipt of invoice). Where Subham has yet to receive payment in advance of a coaching session, Subham is not obliged to provide the session.
* Where payment is required on receipt of the invoice rather than in advance, a charge may be levied for late payment.
* Between Sessions
* Subham may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. The client is not obligated to complete these items of ‘homework’, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes.
* The client may contact Subham by phone or e-mail between sessions to seek clarification regarding anything arising from a coaching session or for administrative purposes (e.g. where a client needs to rearrange a coaching session or make a payment). Additional coaching can also be provided between sessions, but an additional charge will be added. Subham will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
* Rearranging Sessions
* Clients should provide at least 48 hours notice if they need to rearrange a coaching session. Refunds will only be given to clients for unused coaching sessions if 48 hours' notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances, Subham may need to rearrange a coaching session. In those instances, he will also give the client 48 hours' notice where practical.
* Clients who pay for a session or sessions in advance must have the coaching session(s) paid for within six months of the payment or their fee is forfeited.
* Personal or business information supplied by clients in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law or where action might be necessary to prevent harm to the client or someone else.
* Early Termination
* In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, Subham can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance, the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Subham where practicable and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions yet to be provided.
* Subham will seek to enable the client to improve their quality of life or level of business success and to achieve their desired outcomes. Remarkable results can be achieved when clients follow a clear plan in a committed way. However, the client is solely responsible for making important decisions in their life or business. Subham has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following the commencement of coaching sessions or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in trauma recovery, quality of life, career or business or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
* Variation of Terms & Conditions
* Where an Initial Number of Sessions is agreed, any changes to these terms and conditions intended to take effect before the conclusion of those Initial Number of Sessions will only have effect if agreed by both Subham and the client and confirmed by Subham in writing by email or letter. In other cases, Subham may change any of these terms or conditions, including the Per Session Fee, by giving the client one week’s written notice by letter or e-mail of the change(s). If, following receipt of such notification of the change, the client no longer wishes to proceed with further coaching sessions, they may withdraw from the service immediately by giving notice in writing by email or letter and they will then be entitled to a full refund of any fees paid in advance for coaching sessions not yet provided. Such notice will be effective on receipt by Subham.
* Governing Law
* This contract is governed by the law of England, whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction concerning any dispute, disagreement, proceedings or legal claim relating to the service provided or the contract.
* Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by writing to Subham at email@example.com